EXPERT TEAM AND MODE OF RULE
Giving Importance to Development
R & D - Business Development
R & D Departmant
R&D studies in Polifilm are formed by the studies led by Business Development / Marketing which look for the Functional and Economic Opportunity of Customer Expectations that have been already defined and / or Potential Customer Aspects that are not defined yet.
In Accordance with the concept of Continuous Innovation, Polifilm carries out the re-engineering and benchmarking studies as well as tailor made formulation development studies for application and problem solutions.
- Technical Analysis of the Market Needs,
- Synthesis and Method Development with Materials and Production Techniques of analyzed Data,
- Conforming to macth the Market Needs
Are the Steps of R&D-Business Development procedures in Polifilm.
The equipment and the tests performed in our laboratory are as follows:
- COF (coefficient of friction) coefficient of friction test
- Elongation and breaking strength
NÜVE FN032 Equipment
- Orientation test (shrinking)
BRUGGER HOT-TACK Tester
- Hot-Tack test (Thermal adhesive test)
- Lamination of PVC with polyethylene film
METTLER TOLEDO Scales